Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm Back!!!

 Hi Everyone!!!  I'm back and was shocked today when I went to try and upload pictures and it worked!!!!  I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!!

We have had a busy 1.5 months with Christmas and New Years, a few colds for Charlie and Dad, and the usual busyness for a household of 4.  I'm so excited to share with you stories and pictures - so here we go!! 

These pictures were taken in early December.  The bunny came from Moe's Great Aunt and Uncle, and I'm hoping he will sleep with him once he's old enough to attach to it!

Moe has been such a good baby!!! We had a few weeks of evening fussiness at the beginning of December, but when we went to Kelowna for Christmas, he became a new baby, and has stayed relatively content and happy all day long.  We have also started settling into a real routine.  He has one LONG nap in the morning and afternoon - 2.5-3.5 hours long......Charlie didn't sleep as long!  I love it!!!! This makes it so much easier to do activities with Charlie!

Moe then usually has a late afternoon/evening nap and then another cat nap before going to bed around 11:00pm or 12:00am....Yes - its a little late, but the best news is that he is sleeping until at least 6 :)  That's right - six or 7 hours of sleep in a row!  I love it!  And then he goes back to sleep for at least a few more hours after that.

Moe is definitely a swaddle baby.  Despite his initial negative reaction when getting swaddled, he settles down and is quite content.  He has even started putting himself to sleep - sometimes!  Charlie NEVER did that.

One last update for today - Moe is VERY aware of his surroundings.  He loves sitting under his play mat or chair.  He takes swings with his fist at the toys too. He is so content that I sometimes forget he is awake!  We've also started reading books - I'm hoping he likes books like his big brother ;) 

Well - that's my Moe update.  More stories and pictures to come soon!!!  It is great to be back!





No comments:

Post a Comment