Saturday, January 12, 2013

Update on Charlie

Charlie has had a lot of fun too!!!  We have been a little more housebound than I would like, but considering it is the middle of winter, Moe doesn't like his carseat, and there isn't really anywhere fun to shop with two children where we live, we have been staying at home a lot more than we used to.

Anyway - we have been keeping busy with play doh, colouring, pasting, and painting.  Not to mention that Charlie has too many trucks and tractors to count :)

These pictures were taken in late November - I think, but I never posted them.  He was stacking the play doh containers that were left over from Halloween...He had fun!

Charlie is still talking up a storm.  He learned to say Abbra-Cadabra?, so Daddy taught him to say, "abbra-cadabra, kalamazoo, Charlie is a stinky poo!"(Insert his real name instead of Charlie).  I couldn't believe it.....Daddy......  Charlie also says that he is reading books with Moe and he is helping to read books when we ask him too. 

Charlie is also starting to grow out of his shyness.  This past week, we had people over twice that he didn't really know and both times he was a typical toddler - excited and a little noisy - trying to get their attention.  I was a little shocked by his change in personality.  But I'm glad he is not so shy around people ;)

And finally, Charlie loves to be my helper.  He helps with the laundry (probably his favorite thing to help with), throws away Moe's diapers and gets the "cream bum" for me.  He likes to help stir things while I am cooking and helps to "empty" the dishwasher.  He especially likes helping get the soap cube from the bucket under the sink, put the soap in the dishwasher, and close the lid.  He is such a great helper when he wants to be.

Oh, and he LOVES Caillou.....I think I have said this before - but he really does.  He'll say, "I want to watch an EPISODE of Caillou" - hilarious!







No comments:

Post a Comment