Thursday, January 10, 2013

More early December pictures

These first two pictures were taken on Moe's 1 month birthday and then the rest were taken around December 11.  I just love some of these pictures.  I know I am biased but I think Moe is such a cutie!!! :)  His blue eyes and square face make me kiss him over and over again!

At Moe's 6 week appointment, he weighed 10 pounds, 10 ounces - so he is a fast weight gainer too!  He also had his first smile 5 weeks, 5 days ;)  I keep track of all this stuff on his baby calendar - which, if you are a new mom or going to be a new mom, these calendars are the best!!!!  I never would have done it if I hadn't have received one as a gift, but I absolutely love keeping track of stuff and now comparing the two brother's milestones!

The rest of early December consisted of eating, sleeping and pooping....literally :)






Hahahaha!!  Moe didn't like the swing at first!  And Charlie loves sitting in his little brother's chair!


1 comment: