Wednesday, November 28, 2012

1 Month Old

Today Moe turned one month old.  The month has flown by, but it also seems like he has been in our lives for so much longer :).  We are still adjusting to having a new little guy in the house.  Charlie has adjusted to his little brother and Moe just keeps eating, sleeping and pooping!

He is starting to get into a little bit of a routine - he now does 3.5 to 4 hour stretches at night, and definitely has a morning nap, two afternoon ones, and an evening.  He seems to be awake with his brother for meal times, and then asleep with him in the afternoon as well.  Which is lovely for me - but again, pre-nap routines sometimes are still a little difficult if both are awake.

I wanted to download some pictures, but apparently I have exceeded my download limit and now I'm waiting to see what I can do about it.  I don't really feel like paying for this blog so my friends and family can see pictures, so we'll see!  Doug says, big deal about paying :) 

Funny story.  We tackled Walmart today - and Charlie said the funniest thing!  We were walking by the electronics section, Charlie saw the Mac symbol and said, "There's an apple.  Someone took a bite out of it!".  Hahaha - I asked him again what he said, just to make sure I wasn't hearing things.  Sooooo funny!  Then we saw a t-shirt with Cat in the Hat on it, and he said, "The Cat in the Hat is wearing a blue hat".....the shirt was blue :).  I would have bought it for him, but the pants it came with were ugly - so I didn't bother!

I have cute pictures I want to show you, but I guess they will have to wait.  Happy one month birthday Moe!  We love you so much!


1 comment:

  1. you can make room in photos if you go into your blog admin panel settings. happened to me and I think i removed a couple photos and I havent had a problem since! Congrats on one month! :)

    ReplyDelete