Monday, January 28, 2013

Cool Dude

Charlie is one cool dude.  I bought him these glasses for the summer, but they were too big.  He found them on the counter a few days ago and proceeded to put them on and craft.  He's growing up too fast!


The usual face I get when I ask Charlie to look at me :)

I have to glue those seeds to the watermelon????



Only cool dudes glue with purple glue!


And what would we do without Daddy!  Daddy builds massive towers and lets Charlie knock them down almost immediately after it is built.  Charlie and Daddy also like to play firefighters, and Charlie says, "I'm going to sight some sires!!!!"  The letter F is one of the only letters Charlie still has problems with!  And yes, Charlie found his bike helmet that I bought for him this summer, but never wore.  It should still do the trick this summer when he gets a real bike :)



No comments:

Post a Comment