Monday, June 4, 2012

While Daddy is away

While Doug was on a mission trip to Haiti in April/Easter, we headed to my parent's house for most of his time away.....because really, I wasn't going to stay home by myself for 10 days when my parent's live 50 minutes away.  Charlie was so good for me while Daddy was away.  He went to bed great and slept through all the nights (which he has been doing for quite a while now).  But still, when I'm solely responsible for Charlie during the night, pregnant and tired, the last thing you want to do is get up in the middle of the night and then have to get up in the morning too!!!

Charlie loved playing the piano, playing with different toys and of course, searching for eggs on Sunday afternoon.  He completely understood the concept of the Easter Egg Hunt.....maybe because he has an egg most mornings for breakfast??

Well - we had fun at Grandpa and Grandma's house, but we were so happy when Dad made it home safe and healthy. 

Loving Grandma time




Who decided to put an egg under some dangerous bronzes?

Maybe Auntie Pookie????

The best picture I could get - silly boy doesn't like getting his pictures taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment