Monday, June 18, 2012

Baby Sholter is Looking Healthy

We had our 19 week ultrasound on Friday.  Here the Dad's aren't allowed to come in until the end, so I had to make small talk with the technician without being able to see the screen.  But once we were allowed to see our little baby, we had such a better explanation than last time with Charlie.  It still is such a miracle seeing our baby for the first time.

Little boy or girl wanted to hide his/her face with their hand - so not the best profile, but pretty good.  Baby Sholter is measuring roughly 13 ounces, which puts my due date earlier than originally planned (which I thought all along), but we'll see if the Doctor changes the date.  I'm still hoping for an early (but healthy) delivery like last time!

So there you have it - our new little precious one.  Picture of me to be coming soon b/c I know people want to see my belly.  I just popped over the past week, so I look very different than what I did two weeks ago!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats guys, let us know the sex. we are super excited for you. Wishing you health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete