Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Food and Kite Fun

Before I show my pictures - I wanted to make sure that I remembered that Charlie has pushed out two of his 2 year molars!  I was doing the bed time routine last week as Daddy wasn't home and sure enough, his two top molars were pushing through and his gums looked a little puffy and sore.  Poor boy - I had no idea again.  The boy is TOUGH!  He'd been a little more cranky for the past few days, but nothing to indicate teeth.  So - that's one update.  The other is I finally gave him a real hair cut!  On Father's day :)  We gave Charlie a sucker and with Daddy's little distractions, I was able to take quite a bit off - so these pictures below are pre-hair cut.  Dad kept on encouraging me to take more off!!!!

On to the pictures - we hadn't had spaghetti in quite a while, so when we did I forgot how colourful Charlie's cheeks become!!!  Hahaha - I couldn't help but break out the camera.  

This is yummy!!!!

Yah Mom, my face is messy!!!!
Grandpa and Grandma M, plus Auntie Crystal bought a kite for Charlie when they were in New Orleans, so when we were visiting G and G, we got it out.  His name is Leo the Lion.  Charlie loved it.  He loved it even more when he got to see planes flying by.  Charlie LOVES planes.  He can spot them from the car and will follow them until he can't see them anymore.  He always says, PLANES, then GAS, GAS.  We have a fisher price airport set and he always fills them up with gas, so he thinks the real planes need gas too.  Super cute.
Backward shot - couldn't get the angle for the kite too




No comments:

Post a Comment