Sunday, June 3, 2012

Big Brother

That's right - after two months of not posting, so sorry, we are thrilled to announce that Charlie is going to be a big brother!

We were shocked to realize that I was pregnant - seriously shocked, and sometimes still can't believe it.  It wasn't until I started feeling the usual nausea (which for you women out there, came very early), that I realized that I was pregnant.  Things are going as well as last time.  We have the first ultrasound in a couple of weeks , which seems so late as I will be 20 weeks.  We have heard the heart beat once, but apart from that, my medical experience has been very different than the first time.  Less appointments and ultrasounds.

So - that's our big news.  Charlie knows all about where the baby is and he says we are having a girl, but we'll be having to wait until Oct/Nov to find that out!  Anyone think he is right??

No comments:

Post a Comment