Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hair Cut and Faces.

Charlie got his first haircut a few weeks ago - from his Mom.  I was a little nervous, but was confident enough to know that I couldn't mess things up too badly.  Plus, his hair is still thin, so I knew if I did something wrong, it wouldn't really show :)

Charlie did not like it - now there wasn't any crying, but just a lot of head moving and neck scrunching :)  I asked myself what this was going to be like once I take the buzzers to his hair :)  It turned out pretty good, but as you can see from the pictures it is still pretty long on top.  So a day later I trimmed the top back again!

Enjoy!  Oh, and Charlie doesn't like getting his picture taken anymore - which is partly why blogging took so long.  He would much rather have the camera in his hands.  So, thus the reason for the crankiness.  Which is still kinda cute!!!

MOM - please, I want to see the camera!

No, I'm not going to smile if I don't get to hold the camera.

NO FAIR!!!!!


In addition to a hair cut, Charlie also started making faces!!!  Check his new face out below.  It is too cute!!!

Classic Charlie face

No comments:

Post a Comment