Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cutting a Tooth

T or Charlie as we will refer him, cut his first tooth yesterday.  People have been telling us that he is teething (mostly Grandma), but I guess I didn't realize that he really was.  He wasn't hurting, his cheeks weren't flushed, his bum-bum wasn't bothering him, and he wasn't running a fever.  Yes, he was chewing on things and drooling - but his drool wasn't crazy!

So when Grandpa brought Charlie back into our room and said he cut a tooth, I didn't believe him!  I was talking with my mom, so I stuck my finger in his mouth and sure enough, I could feel the top part of his first tooth!  I was SHOCKED!  My little baby cut his first tooth and didn't so much as whine about it.  If I really think about it, I could get a little emotional about this new milestone.

February 5th will always be a special day for me.  In 2010 I found out that I was finally pregnant, and in 2011, Charlie cut his first tooth.  I love my little man - he's so special.



No comments:

Post a Comment