Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Love

Here are a few more pictures from last week.  I hadn't really taken pictures in our new house, so I was experimenting with the lighting, etc.  I do get some good sun flare with our house facing East/West.  Our old house faced the South, so I always had good light due to some large windows.  We still have lots of windows, just a different kind of light :).  But I don't think you care, do you?? 

The kids are loving our little people nativity set.  So cute - this one will be a keeper for years to come.  Charlie comes down every morning and turns on the lights to our tree and Moe loves to touch our decorations.  We have been teaching to touch with one finger, not to pull the decorations off the tree :).  Decorations of any kind are off limits in our house :).  









No comments:

Post a Comment