Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas fun - fruit loop style

This past week, the boys and I had FUN!  With Charlie not in preschool right now, we have long days that need filling with activities :).  And with the Christmas Season here, I pulled out my pinterest ideas and we had fun and filled our mornings.  Please NOTE - I am not a crafty Momma nor do I consider myself creative.  I often look at others and think, "wow, I should be doing that"......  But I do what I do best and we have fun.

So - here are some pictures to spread some Christmas cheer!  This day we made fruit loop candy canes.  Moe didn't get the memo that you don't eat the ones off of the pipe cleaner.....only ones from the bowl!!!  Hahahaha!  He did it again later while decorating the tree.  Little stinker, I didn't even see that one coming ;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment