Monday, May 6, 2013

Waking Up

Moe is soooo adorable when he is waking up because he usually wakes up happy and when he isn't, we can usually change that pretty quickly!

Moe almost always sleeps with his blanket over his head.  I use this blanket because of the holes.....helps me worry less......  Oh and he transitioned out of a swaddle really well.  I took one arm out and let him sleep like that for a few weeks.  Then I took the second arm out, but left his body swaddled....this lasted probably just over a week, and then no swaddle.  Moe had no issue at all - and a very thankful Mommy!  He's been like this for just over a month now :)  Anyway - here are a few pictures of him sleeping and then waking.

We do a fun routine now.  He usually still has his blanket over his head when I get him, so I wait for him to hear me, and then he yanks it down.  I say, "Peek", and he giggles and giggles.  We repeat over and over again!!!!  Such a fun time and such a great memory!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment