Thursday, May 2, 2013

6 Months!!!

Moe is 6 months old!!!  The time has gone by so fast.....he is so not a little baby anymore!!!  I notice all of his little developments so much more than I did with Charlie.  I think with Charlie I was excited for everything he did, I didn't pay much attention to his age or how remarkable baby milestones are.   Babies grow and change so quickly, and I definitely noticed this more with Moe!

Speaking of changes - we have two teeth!!!  One tooth popped up almost 2 weeks ago, and then the second one came on his 6 month birthday - which was Sunday.  He has been a pretty good teether - He has had a few fussy days, but I don't like automatically assuming it is his teeth :).  I've only given a few doses of advil this past month, so I would say he is doing well!!!! 

He is also sitting in his high chair and starting to eat rice cereal.  He looked so proud to finally be sitting up in the high chair and of course, he opened his mouth immediately when he saw the spoon.  He's been watching Charlie eat for weeks now, and I can just imagine what Moe was thinking in his head, "Its about time Mommy!  I've been wanting to eat forever!!!!!!"

Moe weighed in at 16 pounds at his six month checkup, which is about 2 pounds less than Charlie at this time, but people keep telling me Moe looks big for his age???  Charlie was just A LOT chunkier - Moe has a little chub, but not much :)

So here are his 6 month photos - notice he is sitting up or sitting sideways - first "month" photos of him holding his head up and not just leaning against Bubbles the Bear!!!

Moe loves when I sing Arky, Arky or Rise and Shine song, so I do this when I need to get a smile out of him!  He always lights up and it is a ritual during bath time for me to sing this song!!! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment