Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A few family pics

I thought it was time to do a few pictures of the family.....so on Mother's Day weekend, we sat in front of our house and took a few :).  Moe LOVES Charlie - his eyes are always on his big brother.  This makes getting a good picture of them rather difficult, but that's ok!  As you can see, Charlie was being very gentle with his baby brother....which isn't always the case.  I'm finding I am telling Charlie to be gentle ALL THE TIME, and even a few days ago, I had to say, we DON'T jump over or around your brother!!!!!

I also matched them up for the special occasion.  I never thought I would be a mom that matched my kids (especially boys), but I can't help it!  Plus, it isn't expensive to buy two t-shirts - especially if you wait for the deals like me :).  I hope you enjoy these pictures!








1 comment: