Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Easter Pictures

Charlie met the Easter Bunny at a town Easter Egg Hunt, but I didn't have my camera.  He was shy at first but did sit on his/her lap.  Then later on, Charlie went and gave the bunny a hug.  I was shocked!!!!  I didn't expect that from my usually shy boy, but he proved Mommy wrong!!!

I took a few pictures on Easter Sunday.....And Charlie also got his Christmas present from us - a new playhouse ;).  Here are a few pictures from the day.  Oh, and it was also the day Moe got a little haircut from Mommy....Bye Bye long strands!

What's wrong with my hair, Mommy??




Would you like to come into my new house???

Grandpa M, Daddy, and Uncle Jon all fitting in the house :)




Yes, a recorder....to be played in the basement as part of his marching band!

Is that better mom???

No comments:

Post a Comment