Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Keeping Busy

Charlie is growing by leaps and bounds!  He is always talking and asking me more and more questions.  He isn't such an artsy kid - his colouring hasn't changed much in a year :).....he is more of an active boy that only sits still for short amounts of time (unless his favorite show is on tv)........

Anyway - I can't believe I didn't think of this activity earlier in the winter.  Water+Sink=FUN!  Now, I am kind of strict with my water playing....not wanting to get water everywhere.....but he is child and I do have to clean water off the floor :).  Charlie loved his water toy in the summer, so I should have known he would like to dump water in the winter.  I get him down to a diaper and let him have fun!

Charlie also found his monkey costume from his first Halloween.  It still fit - I was shocked, and he has fun time to time putting it on.  He didn't want me to take his picture, but eventually he agreed and gave me a cute smile.








No comments:

Post a Comment