Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thankful for Family.....

I wanted to take a few family pictures with Charlie before Baby #2 comes along and thought that the farm would be a perfect setting.  One thing I forgot was that Charlie will not smile or look at the camera.  So I had to be happy with the casual pictures - which I think turned out pretty good.  I'm still hoping to take a few more preggo shots.....stay tuned to see if we actually get around to it!

Daddy - real hay bales!
Side note - Charlie is almost always a great road traveler.  He'll look outside the window and spot cows and hay bales and tractors.  He also is great a spotting airplanes once we are close to Calgary!





Another side note - saw the above picture on pinterest and tried to replicate it.  Our heights didn't match as well as the family on pinterest - bummer.  Oh well - we tried something new!!!!






2 comments:

  1. I love these pics! You look beautiful Ranelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pregnant pics, I have been waiting to see you with big belly and now i did thanks:) Hope the delivery goes well and we cant wait to see pictures of new baby. Take care, thinking of you. Cath and Dan :)

    ReplyDelete