Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kids say the funniest things

As I have said before, Charlie is talking lots.  He is doing great in the speech category, but may be lagging a bit in the coloring and drawing category! :)

Anyway - I've been writing down a few of my favorite sayings that sometimes slip out of Charlie's mouth.  Some make me burst out laughing, others give me the warm and fuzzy feelings.  Needless to say, we've captured him saying some funny things and I don't want to forget them!

We were walking downstairs (our upstairs is open to below) and Charlie says, "I have so many toys" - yikes!

Charlie was getting a ride from Daddy and burst out saying multiple times, "I'm so HAPPY!"

He also has a thing for driving vehicles and said "I'm excited to drive in the CAR!!!"

"I'm so happy to be at home" has slipped out of his mouth, but often when we are leaving the hotel, Charlie will say the opposite, "I don't like going home"

Last weekend we moved Charlie into a big boy bed, and he said to Daddy as they were getting ready to go to sleep, "I like my new blue big boy bed".  He has a white bed, but a blue safety railing so he doesn't fall out of the bed.

Charlie snuggles in close while I read to him - and said to me while I was in the middle of a book, "I'm sitting by the baby"

And the best one yet and also the most recent, "I don't like Saskatchewan."  Hahahaha - we were talking about football and the Roughriders, and without any encouragement or urging - he said it.  We didn't tell him to say it - he just said, "I don't like Saskatchewan".  We were all laughing so hard!!!!  Ok - I was laughing...... I think Doug was in shock and denial :)

No comments:

Post a Comment