Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Little Farm Fun

I have been talking forever about Charlie getting to ride in Grandpa's combine.  While we were at the farm, we of course, got to ride in the combine.  Charlie was excited about it until he got close and saw how big it was and heard how loud it was.  He was scared to get in, but being the persistent Mom, I didn't let his crying stop him from getting in.  It probably took 20 minutes until he agreed to ride on Grandpa's lap, but I think he stayed in the combine for 2 hours - and he definitely loved it. 

Dad was combining canola - something he didn't grow when I lived at home.....So I got to learn some news things too :)  We had a great time at the farm - maybe next year, Charlie will go down with Grandpa by himself????? :)

"Uhh - Grandpa, I didn't think you had green tractors??  What??  Its ok because it isn't a John Deer?  Whatever you say Grandpa!!!!"


Uhhh - Grandma - I'm not so sure about this combine thing anymore!


Driving with Grandpa - aka - in heaven!!!!!


Thanks for taking me to the farm Mommy - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment