Monday, November 25, 2013

My little snowmen

Continuing on the snow theme, I finally put both boys in the snowmen shirts.  Most of the clothes I buy for Moe matches what I buy for Charlie - which means I usually don't buy much for Moe because he has so many fun hand-me-downs from Charlie!  They looked so cute :). 

Moe had his vaccinations the morning of these pictures - he did so well with the first two that I went ahead and did the third even though I was going to wait a month or so.  I think its a little mean to have so many vaccinations at one time - he could have had four altogether, but I just completed the required vaccs, so he is set!  And he rocked it! 

And I am pretty sure he is teething.....so lets just say Moe probably wasn't feeling his best during this little photoshoot, but he still had fun!  And so did Charlie.  They are interacting more and more together, and I'm getting to see little bits of gentleness from Charlie.....Bits, I tell you, bits.















No comments:

Post a Comment