Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Last set of Pictures with Bubbles

Well - I completely missed the 11 month pictures with Moe and Bubbles - I'm disappointed but Moe was sick and is still sick.  So I forced myself to get out my camera for the 12 month ones even though I wasn't really in the mood.  And as you can tell, Moe wasn't quite in the mood either until his older brother decided to join in on the pictures.  So I didn't even get that many with the bear - but I did get a few of the boys just having fun right after Moe's nap.....He looked so tired.

And yes, Charlie is a horse.....courtesy of Grandma S.  He loves it and wore it to preschool for Halloween - b/c it wasn't as heavy/hot as his monkey costume.  But when I picked him up, he looked like an athlete because he was out of his horse costume and wearing sport shorts, t-shirt and his running shoes :).  He obviously had too much fun at preschool!














No comments:

Post a Comment