Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Post Nap Photo-op

Moe continues to be a very content baby!  He is not crawling, not near crawling, so I have started instituting more rolling and tummy time.  As I have said, he is happy to sit and watch or sit and play, so I have started moving toys away from him or putting him on his belly while I play with his older brother.  I'm still not in a hurry for him to get mobile, I just know I need to do my part to encourage it!

His eating is also lagging.  Until a few weeks ago, he was eating very little.....he would not open his mouth!  I have found that he likes to feed himself, so I am slowly giving him chunkier food that he can eat.  I'm an overly cautious mom when it comes to solids so this is fairly new territory considering he only has 5 teeth (but with more on the way!)

Anyway - here are some pics of Moe.  He is super sweet and always gives me cute faces.  AND I never edit his eyes - they photograph great.....plus, I don't have time to be that picky!!!!!!  Here are a few from the day - I had to leave LOTS out!








No comments:

Post a Comment