Friday, August 16, 2013

Brotherly love

These pictures are a continuation of Moe's pictures from a few days ago.  Charlie woke up during Moe's picture time, so I added him in.  The first one is of Charlie JUST waking up.  Didn't take him long to get happy though!

Charlie is entering new territory of having to share his toys.  I can already see trouble on the horizon.  He likes to take Moe's toys away from him and keep them for himself.....so not good!  Then he gets really mad when I take them back and give them to Moe.  YIKES!  Moe has also started to cry in protest of his brother's actions, and I can just see what it is going to be like in a few months from now when Moe really understands what is going on.

Anyway - Charlie will show Moe some love, and Moe almost always shows Charlie love.  Moe watches Charlie like a hawk, usually with a smile on his face.  Kind of like the picture below. 


Sorry - fuzzy picture, but had to include!





My favorite pic!!!!  I was desperately trying to get them both look at the camera at the same time, but instead got this.  I think it is pretty sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment