Saturday, August 17, 2013

Farm Fun 2013

I was really wanting to get some more crop pictures this year - ones with canola, so we had to head down before the canola changed colour.  BUT - we had to throw in a ride on Iggy and Berkeley.  I just have to laugh at the picture of Charlie riding - check out his DC shoes, and blue fish socks.  He hasn't worn socks all summer, so I really wasn't thinking when I threw them in.  Grandpa says he needs boots if he is going to be at the farm :)

Charlie hopped right onto Iggy or Berkeley.  He rode by himself and my sister even got him jogging - much to my "be careful" and "not too fast" protests.  I'm not the biggest horse fan....especially when my little children are up high.

As for the canola picture, they weren't as good as I was hoping.  But I captured a few fun moments.  I was shocked that Charlie would eat the peas.  He has become a very picky eater as of late, so needless to say, I snapped away when he actually ate the snap peas.  I also got lucky and took a few pictures of Charlie throwing the pod into the field :)













No comments:

Post a Comment