Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Final pictures

A little more on Moe!  He has started sleeping on his belly!  I'm really surprised as he is not a belly baby :).  But he often turns to either his side or right onto his belly when I lay him down.

And he is 'talking'!  He starts making noise while I read some of his favorite books - which I think is soooo cute!  He is also saying 'da da da', and 'ba ba ba'.  Charlie said that he was talking like a sheep - 'baaaaa'......also way too cute!

Moe likes to have everything in his hands - books, toys, hair.  Anything he can get at, he grabs and holds onto.  Makes reading books interesting as I have to hold them further away as we often switch between reading Charlie books and Moe books!  I have to keep them both happy!

And finally, Moe isn't really caring much for food.  If this were Charlie, I would kind of be freaking out, but not so much with Moe.  I know he will eat eventually, and until then, I will keep preparing food and seeing if he wants to eat!  I'm guessing he will want to feed himself as soon as he can figure it out....

And here are a few pics that I really like! 






No comments:

Post a Comment