Saturday, June 15, 2013

7 Months!

These pictures were taken about a week late due to our vacation, but I couldn't miss out on the Bubbles and Moe pictures!  This was maybe the best photo shoot yet.....so much so that I have to break it into a few posts because I can't decide and nothing will ever happen to them if I don't post!!! 

Moe continues to be such a sweetie - although is night-time sleeping has been an issue since our vacation.  He was cutting and has cut one top tooth with another one right behind, so I know that was part of his problem.  But he has been up 3-5 times in a 12 hour period.....a few nights it was at 3am, 4am, and 5am.  I forced Doug out of bed during the middle time because there was nothing I could do :).  Moe seems to have settled back down into a better routine, maybe thanks to the tooth FINALLY making an appearance, and maybe due to a little....ummm....ignoring the cry.  He was more whining and fussing, not full out crying, so I waited to see what happened.  Yup, went to sleep and slept all night long :).  

Anyway - here are some of the pictures.  We love you so much Moe - why are you growing up soooo fast!?







I'm gonna get your nose!!!

GOTCHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment