Monday, January 30, 2012

Soap Fun

Charlie loves to keep busy in my kitchen - now more than in the past, he is getting into all my drawers and the walk through pantry (that has sliding doors that he knows how to open!)  Our kitchen sink cabinet doesn't have a child friendly lock possibility (that Charlie can't figure out), so I have emptied it of everything except for the dishwasher soap and grocery bags.

Charlie discovered the soap at my parent's house quite a while ago and still loves to play with it.  I used up one container, so now he has two to play with.  I captured him organizing my soap the other day.  He has so much fun and 99.5% of the time, doesn't stick anything in his mouth

Momma - Are you going to help me with the transfer?



I love this picture!!!!


You want me to smile?  No problem!




This was the .5% I was talking about

Sorry Momma :(

No comments:

Post a Comment