Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bail or Bale?????

Ok - so I had a major typo :)  HAHAHAHA!  I knew Bail didn't look right, but I couldn't figure out what it should be.....Momma brain.  I even googled it and it still came up bail.  So much for google!

Speaking of google, Doug said that word the other day and Charlie said it clear as day, GOOGLE.  He has also been saying, yup and nope all the time.   Lets see - clock is still one of his favorite words.  He says cook, truck, tractor, ball, pool, ruff, ruff.  He is now saying pweeze when he wants something - I often have to remind him to not screech, but say please instead.  Sometimes now, if I look at him instead of saying something, he'll quiet down and say pweeze.  LOVE!

The other day I was repeating what he was saying to me...bubba.  So we would go back and forth, bubba, bubba, bubba.  Then I put in Momma, and he said Momma.  Then I tried it again and he refused :)  He will not say Mom, Momma, or Mommy.  He is totally doing it on purpose.  That's why we call him stinker!!!!

It seems like he is saying a new word every day, but as usual, I can't think of any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment