Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Busyness

Its getting close to Christmas - and we've been busy!!!  Ever since getting home from our vacation, we have been in 'go' mode.  Whether its catching up on work, getting out the Christmas decorations, buying and wrapping presents, catching up on more work - we've been busy.....every nite :)  Plus, I don't know if you've noticed, I've have tried to be better about posting :)

And we are going to keep going through the weekend too!  But it is fun and I love it.  So, in an effort to stay one organized momma, I haven't transferred pictures from my camera to the computer - which means no new pictures.  Just a few more fun ones that I edited.......

Train going past my parent's house

On Grandpa's tractor - he is going to love going for rides next year!

Oh Grandma - you're silly!

Charlie wanting to see the camera....

Our loveable boy!

Ha!!!  You can't make me wear my cap!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment