Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My little monkey

Sooo....there were quite a few little monkeys I saw yesterday as we went Trick or Treating - but Charlie was the cutest ;)  I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween.....maybe I don't like the scary costumes and the haunted houses, or maybe I just love the other holidays more!  As children, we always went to a festival in our small town (which we loved) and I lived on a farm, so we never had trick or treaters, nor did I go trick or treating.

Taking Charlie was a first - he was a little small, but he was walking (for the first two homes) and having fun.  My arm was sore by the end from carrying him most of the time.  But - we had a great time!!!!  Our neighborhood goes big for this holiday, so it was fun to see everyone out and having fun.

Sitting next to our happy pumpkin

Waving at a car driving by and standing up to see it drive away (tried to capture him quickly while telling doug to stop him from falling!!!)

Walking like a little monkey!

Love the tail!

Playing at the mailbox - which is right beside our house.  He LOVES touching it!

1 comment:

  1. FYI Bauer peed all the time on that mailbox hehe
    You guys should have come around with us! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete