Thursday, November 10, 2011

Watching Dad carve a pumpkin

Charlie loves to watch what I'm doing in the kitchen.  I had to learn that he would rather see what I am doing than be stuck on the floor.  So when I'm cooking and more recently, baking, I bring over the high chair, plop him down, give him a spatula, and some cheerios, and he is happy as can be.

Doug carved a pumpkin the day before Halloween, so out came the high chair......  Charlie didn't seem too enthused and I know this activity was more for Momma's sake, than Daddy's or Charlies, but I like making memories, so the will be a definite family night activity in the future!

BORING MOMMA!!!!!

Uhhh, Daddy - what is that??

Chewing on the scooper is way more interesting!

Smiles all-round for our pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment