Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trains and Trucks

Ok - before I forget - Charlie's first audible word was CLOCK -which happened quite a while ago!  It was the cutest thing ever.....Doug got in on video, but of course, we don't have that downloaded.  Just today, he looked at the clock in his room and said perfectly, CLOCK.  Adorable....

Moving on - he got a fire truck a couple months ago from his Great Uncle.....he LOVES it.  He pushed it around everywhere as it was a good substitute to the chairs he used to push on our floor.  Now he is tall enough to sit on it and his legs are almost long enough to shuffle himself around. 

And for his trains - he has a couple and loves to cart them around.  He also likes to bang them on the floor, so whenever that happens I move him to the tile floor instead of our hardwood :)

Choo - Choo!

Whatcha doin Momma??

I'll show you my train if you show me your camera!!!



Climbing up the stairs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment