Friday, March 3, 2017

More exploring

A few weeks ago, I took the boys out with a few friends out for a walk behind our house again!  The kids didn't complain once in 2 hours and I had fun taking pictures and learning a few things along the way.

Life is changing quickly in our household.  Charlie was in swimming lessons for the first time - minus his first try at 3 years old which was a failure as he would NOT get in the pool with his class.  These lessons were with his school and I went to watch him on his last day.  He was having fun!  He was excited to jump off the diving board for the first time and I was shocked to see him take off his life jacket.  He can swim and go down waterslides at West Edmonton Mall without a life jacket, but somehow for me, the diving board was a bigger feat.  He did great - and I'm sure would have gone again if he was allowed!!!

Moe is in skating lessons again this winter.  He took on set of lessons last year and we hadn't taken him again.  But I put him in and it is so fun to watch him get a little better each day.  He still basically walks quickly on the ice but I do see more glides!  And best of all, he is having fun ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment