Sunday, March 12, 2017

5 Months Old

Boomer turned 5 months this past week and man, time is flying by.  He is rolling all the time from his back to belly and has just started rolling from his belly to his back.  He is chewing like crazy and drooling too.  Most significantly, he just started taking a bottle of formula.  I stood in the formula aisle this past week and just stared and tried to figure out what to buy!  He is still almost primarily nursing, but I am photographing a wedding in a few weeks so I had to figure out a second plan for most of the day!  He drinks it down and for that I'm thankful!!!

Boomers sleep habits took a little hit this month - I think it was mostly because he would roll on his back, but we have been up in the night a bit due to him rolling over ;).  BUT for the most part, he is still sleeping well!!!

Boomer is also still loving his play mat and has also been introduced to his exersaucer.  He likes the toys and is trying to figure out how to grab things and also put them in his mouth.  Boomer is such a joy and these milestones are coming way too quickly.  And I have lots more pictures coming up!












No comments:

Post a Comment