Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Charlie and Boomer

Boomer is going through a really fun phase of following/wathcing his older brothers, and of course mom and dad.  I can just see the next year now - Boomer will be watching his brothers like a hawk and of course, learning a lot from them too.....Not too sure what to think about that :)

I took Boomer up to his room for a few pictures and Charlie wanted in on the action, so of course I obliged.  It didn't last long - but I captured a few pics.  Charlie and Moe really do love Boomer and I know Boomer is going to LOVE his big brothers.

Oh - and if you look close, Charlie lost ANOTHER tooth.  I knew it was loose, but not that loose.  He took a bite of licorice and out it came.  He was pretty excited about this one......and was pretty dissapointed when the tooth fairy didn't show that night....ooooppppsss.  I guess she had too many homes to visit that night!!! ;)  So that makes 6 teeth lost at 6 years, 5 months.  Not bad :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment