Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Walk to the Park

I took the boys on a rather long walk and trip to the park today.  They were sporting their Blue Jays hats and shirts so I thought it would be fun to take a few pictures. 

Our walk there was all downhill......A big hill.  So long that Charlie got in the stroller and Moe sat on him.  I told Charlie I would not be pushing him back up the hill!  But we eventually got there and they had fun playing at a new to them park.  While they were playing, I thought I would text Doug to let him know we may need a pick up.....until I realized that I forgot my phone :(.  Not good!!!  So I warned Charlie that he would have to walk the whole way home and that he would need to use a lot of energy!!!! 

So we left and we made it.  I may have had to bribe a few times with an ice cream treat, but Charlie isn't know for his perseverance when he isn't having fun, so I had to make sure he had something to look forward to.  He ended up running large portions of the hill - crazy kid....

PS - Thanks Grandma S for the early birthday presents.  They love their Jays stuff and we are loving the Jays run for the playoffs!




















No comments:

Post a Comment