Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Park Fun

I almost hate to say this as I know so many of my friends from the East have had a freezing cold winter, but we were so thankful for a mild winter here!  We were able to go out on bike rides and trips to the park in January, February, and March - crazy.....and you all know that I am not a fan of cold or wind, so for us to go to the park in the winter must mean that it is nice outside!!!

Moe is a climbing machine at the playground - he is crazy and I have to be around him as I don't quite trust that he can hang on tight if he falls.  We have a few playgrounds that we go to but I like going for a bike ride and then to the park so we usually end up at the park that is the biggest!

Oh - and here is Charlie's new bike.  His old one was way too small and now he can go so much faster with less effort.  I'm sure we'll be able to go for family bike rides with him biking this year - which will be fun!  We also put Moe on Charlie's old bike but he had no clue how to pedal :).  Will try again in a few months as Charlie is too fast to push Moe around!

The pictures below show how fast Charlie can go.  Doug had no clue that Charlie was coming up behind him....Seconds passed by :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment