Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Editing Technique

I have been wanting to learn or at least get a preset for some of the pictures below.....but I had no idea how to look it up as I didn't know what the technique was called.  Last week I stumbled upon it in Pinterest - and I have been having fun playing around with pictures ever since.....It is the little things with pictures that make me happy and always have me taking more and capturing special moments.

Life is running by and our boys are growing up.  Charlie was in a sports camp last week and absolutely loved it.  And Moe isn't far behind his brother - already working on jigsaw puzzles that his brother just started understanding this fall - hahahaha!!!  He has a way to go, but I again am so amazed at how different these two are. 

Here are some pics from a recent bike ride stop at the ridge and to the park.  I NEVER bring my camera to the park - I usually just use my phone to capture the moments.  But Doug was with us and I needed a little practice for a very special photo shoot, so it came with us.  Then a mom asked if I was a photographer and we got to talking.  Then I realized that I should be bringing my camera with me all the time!!!!  Park and bike pictures to come later cause I couldn't narrow down the pictures very well!!!

We had a fun time!!!  I love living on the ridge where we can enjoy a mountain view whenever we are out.....really doesn't feel like we are in the city.....which I know I have said before :).













No comments:

Post a Comment