Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Fun!

Christmas was a lot of fun in our house this year!  Both Charlie and Moe sat on Santa's lap - Moe was more willing than Charlie.....That of course I knew!  We celebrated Jesus' birthday on Christmas Eve with a birthday cake courtesy of Auntie Pookie.  Santa came down the chimney at Grandma and Grandpa's house - good thing he knew where to find us!  Charlie and Moe got too many presents and there will be more in the future from the other side of the family!!!!  Lets just say I love a bargain and I love buying trucks and tractors.

We have been in the middle of "winter wonderland" - IF you want to call it that.  I call it, "crazy weather that likes to keep me home and stop me from spending money" :).  We had a few nice and 'balmy' days around Christmas time - and then got blasted by a wind/snowstorm on the drive home from Christmas.  We have had a few more days of snow since then and as I type this, it is -21 plus the windchill outside.  Our snow around the house is piling up and it seems like it won't be going anywhere soon.  And whenever we do drive home in the evening from Calgary, it seems like the snow is always blowing across the highway and making our drive not as peaceful as it should be.

That's my weather rant - I don't complain about the heat - so I'm allowed to complain about the cold!!!!!

Here are some Christmas pictures!

















No comments:

Post a Comment