Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cutie Pie

I can't help but post a bunch of pictures from this little photo session of Moe.  He was so adorable and I loved all of his faces.  And I left him sitting in the corner of the couch and he eventually went sideways!!! 

He is losing his hair and has been for quite a while.....  I look back at pictures from the first week and can't believe how much hair he had!  But the good news is that his hair is growing back and I'm guessing he'll have a head full by his first birthday.  I'm tempted to cut it, but it seems like everyone just lets the newborn hair fall out.....I'm a little torn.

You can also see that Moe is chewing on his fingers.  We can see the teeth in his gums and if Moe is anything like his brother, he'll have some pearly whites soon! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment