Thursday, March 14, 2013

Castle Fun

I bought new luggage with some birthday money....Yes, blue luggage.  I wanted purple, but I thought that since I am outnumbered 3-1, I better get some luggage that my boys will be proud to wheel around!

Charlie liked to pretend that they were a castle and would walk from one piece to another and proudly say, "I am the King of the Castle!".   The third suitcase was pretty wobbly, so he had to be careful or else he took a dive for the tile floor :)

And some of you may be wondering, does Charlie ever wear pants???  The answer is Yes!  However, I often leave them off after an afternoon diaper change :).

Oh - and my clothe diapering has come to a crashing halt :(.  They were leaking really badly and I was getting frustrated having wet pants all the time, and on both boys.  And yes, I have stripped them and tried my best to correct the leaking, but I think the water-proofing is ruined.  How do I know?? :)  When Moe poops, his poop seeps right through the seams from the thread....it takes literally seconds for it to seep through.  As you can imagine, I was frustrated!  So we've switched to disposable for both boys - and while I don't like the cost, they are more convenient :).  BUT - I would still be clothe diapering if they hadn't have ruined......




Take a look at the home-made crown - aren't I crafty :)  Hahahaha!







No comments:

Post a Comment