Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A little Stampeding

Yes, the Stampede was at the beginning of July, but you had to see a few of these pictures.   Since the hotel is full for Stampede, I went to my parent's house for a few days for some company.  And also to learn that Charlie really doesn't like his play pen.  He would shake his head and say, "don't want to".  NOT GOOD.  Two nights he ended up in a twin bed with me - and actually slept.  He has never slept in a bed with us.  When we've tried a few times, he would pop his head up and be wide awake.  So, at least he slept!!!!

Back to the Stampede.  We headed in for an afternoon.  I ask Charlie what we saw and he'll say 'horses' and 'band'.  He'll also say Calgary Stampede.....But he's been saying that since sometime in June.  We had a good time, but I think he'll enjoy it more next year - maybe some rides next year?



We saw the helicopter on our way back to the car - Charlie loved it.

See what I mean!

Grandpa - do you see what I see!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment