Friday, August 31, 2012

Backyard Fun

We often go outside in the afternoon and since it has been a hot summer, I was thankful we bought this fun water toy.  Well, we don't have any shade for our south facing backyard, so it automatically is hot - especially for the preggo mama!

Charlie loves playing with his water toy - ummm, I mean drinking from it, dumping water out of it and not really playing with the toys anymore :)  BUT - he loves getting wet and having fun, so what more can I ask for!!!


I gave up trying to get him NOT to drink the water


See Mom - I'm watering the grass just like you asked me to!

At the beginning of the summer, he wasn't tall enough to reach the top of the palm tree and pour the water!

Ok - I guess I'll smile.


Mom - why isn't the water going in the bucket??

Loving the cold water!


No comments:

Post a Comment