Monday, July 30, 2012

Splash Park Fun

This is probably the most pictures I have posted in one post, but I couldn't help it!  Charlie LOVES the splash park - although it always takes him a little bit to get comfortable.  This was one of his first days out - thankfully Daddy came along and could encourage him, while I took pictures.  Now Charlie always wants his mom around, but he will go off and play and run through the rainbow without me being right there!

Enjoy!!!!

So funny!

First time through just one ring!



Love this face!!!

What are you looking at mom?

So cold!

Exploring the rest of the splash park with Dad

Getting some encouragement to run through the entire rainbow







I did it!!!!!

Time to dry off!

And have a snack while holding Mom's gum.


No comments:

Post a Comment