Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Great Grandma's Chair

I've been a little sentimental lately.....Doug would say I'm always sentimental lol!!!!  This chair has been our rocking chair for all 3 boys and while the forest green colour doesn't match anything in our house let alone the nursery, it is a comfy chair that has seen a lot of nursing and rocking over the past 6 years.  This chair belonged to my Grandma and I remember sitting in it watching tv in her condo when I was growing up.  So I thought it deserved some special attention especially on the anniversary of my Grandma's passing.

The boys are also dressed in some pjs I received from a wonderful friend in Toronto....so how could I not take a bunch of pictures of our three boys all matching for the first time!























No comments:

Post a Comment