Saturday, January 14, 2017

3 Months

Boomer was three months old last week and we are so spoiled by the sweetest boy!  I don't talk about sleep patterns much anymore, but if I don't mention it here, I will never remember....  Around his two month birthday he was still waking every 2-3 hours in the night and right before we left for Christmas - he suddenly changed big time!  He did a few 8 hour nights, then a few 5/6 hours, and kind of followed that trend of switching between 8/9 hours and 5/6 while we were gone.  Then when we got home, I moved him to his crib and he proceeded to sleep from 10pm-7ish for a week.  I was shocked!!!  Then this week he has continued to do fairly well - waking around 6am.  What I like even better is that I will hear him awake in the night or during naps grunting or talking to himself, and he will still put himself back to sleep.  He will also still put himself to sleep in his crib, play mat or chair if he is in the mood.  Crazy boy!!!!

Boomer also has developed quite the smile and giggle.....I love getting him to smile and talk to me with his coo's.  The boys wonder what he is saying - lol!!!!  So for three months old, Boomer is definitely growing too fast and we are soaking it all in.  He has stolen our hearts multiple times over.









No comments:

Post a Comment