Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sickness

Our household has had its fair share of sickness over the past month or so.....  I tried to be a little proactive and bought some "health" products, one of them being an essential oil, but since I bought it and tried using it, our general health has decreased....LOL!

Anyway - I am hoping we are on the mend.  Charlie was riddled with a stomach bug followed by croup and then a week after being healthy, he was struck with a fever.  I'm glad he is back at it!  Moe fared a little better with only a one day stomach bug, but I'm hoping he isn't coming down with a fever....Doug and I have just battled two colds (D) and stomach bug (R), so we can't complain!

As a result, I haven't been taking many pictures, but I have been trying to pull out my camera for Christmas traditions!!!!

I've got a few posts coming....Hope you enjoy the updates!!!!

We decorated for Christmas as usual on the American thanksgiving weekend. The boys were excited and I always love our house decorated for Christmas.  HOWEVER, our household is not necessarily the happy and calm place when the tree comes out.  We have an overload of excitement, impatience, and over stimulation.  We all managed to keep the peace and get out tree decorated with only one or two decorations being broken, so that's a win.  Moe definitely caught on with hanging the snowflakes, etc., but he often was overpowered by his older brother.

Instead, he settled for playing with the little people nativity scene and wanted to show me Baby Jesus.









No comments:

Post a Comment