Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy Trails to you.....

Until we meet again.

Four years ago we moved from Ottawa to Strathmore in what ended up being a time for massive change.  These past four years have been quite a ride - two children, a business to operate, friends to make, and learning how to do life with our new normal.  It was a big adjustment - for me....mom - but along the way, we made some great friends, made some awesome family memories, and started some new traditions. 

Also during this time, I took A LOT of pictures.  In total, I have edited 4200 photo's - and that was from fall of 2011!  I always told people that my second born would have just as many pictures, and I'm hoping I have kept my word :).

So as an end to our time in Strathmore, I thought these pictures would be fitting. 























No comments:

Post a Comment